Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Do ya'll use Pintrest like I do? When I am in an outfit slump I look on my Pintrest board and hope to find something. I also only pin outfits that I have most or all the pieces in my closet, smart huh? I would get depressed looking on my board for inspiration pinspiration and I didn't have anything in my closet that looked fun to wear from my board ha!



This was an easy one, obviously, and I wear some sort of version of the outfit almost every week! It's so comfy and easy.

Black leggings, black tunic top, leopard flats, and a statement necklace and that's it!

What are you wearing today?

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy

1 comment:

Franziska said...

thank god for pinterest - it has completely changed my outlook at getting dressed and purchasing. its a blessing and a curse ;)