Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Reading List Lately!

This past year I have really started reading again. I used to read A LOT as a kid but then quit as I found more "fun" things to do. I love romance novels and true stories but in the past few months I have started reading books with more meaning and really enjoy reading books with a spiritual undertone. Here are a few that I highly suggest!

Great Great book of the power of unconditional love. Can't wait to read more by Francine Rivers!
This is a story about a mother who loses her baby but never gives up her faith in God. Incredibly moving story. Angie also has a blog that I read often, Bring the Rain.

This book I am only half way through but I can already tell it's going to be high on my favorites list!
Have you read any good books lately?

No comments: