- Happy Halloween!! Love this day! Can't wait to eat some pizza and go trick or treating later!
- We had a fun weekend, didn't get to do as much as we planned because Brent had to work part of it but we did get Luke's robot costume finished! It turned out perfect! Brent did such a good job!
- I found a plain orange shirt to wear so I can be a 'pumpkin' this year! ha!
- I picked up the new Monsters Inc. movie for Luke yesterday!! He was happy! Perfect for Halloween this week :)
- My poor husband, I only want to make like 3 meals right now. I have no idea why I just can't think of anything else and don't have the energy to even care, I know that's so bad. I want to make chili and fajitas constantly. It's so weird! The other night it was fajitas. ha!
- Friday after work I broke down and had a Sonic coke. I couldn't resist. I want coke, sweet tea, and coffee all the time! And while I know you can have up to 200 mg I am trying my hardest to stay away from it for the most part but some days are better than others. For the record I did not have this problem with Luke!
- Only 19 days until we know what baby Roper #2 is!! Yay! Praying for everything to be ok on the anatomy scan and excited to see weather it's a boy or girl :)
Have a great Halloween!