- My sweet boy on the way to school last week. His headphones (telephones) are loop sided and he has his tiny dalmatian dog in his hand for D show n tell! This age is just the absolute best!
- I'm sure most people around me think I am weirdly obsessed with fall right now and that is mostly true. I know my poor husband is tired of hearing about fall food, decorations, stuff to do, halloween, and all that but I just feel like this in OUR season. We have been abundantly blessed this month and I am just giddy with excitement and joy. Every single day I think about where I was this time last year and it takes my breath away knowing how faithful and good God is. We have had some hard times but the good times are here today and I am feeling more blessed than I ever have before. So to keep with my theme a
anothernew fall candle that my hubby picked.
- Found this sweet owl at Hob Lob this weekend. He was the last one and I knew he would be perfect for my couch. He got "welcomed" right away when Cooper chewed his ears nearly off. How does that saying go? "We can't have anything nice"!
- Tuesday night we went to the fair! Yes we are those people. We love the fair! Well I love the fair, Brent tolerates it but ends up having fun while we are there. Lucas loves it of course and had so much fun!
- And whats a night at the fair without some carny games. He did really good popping balloons this year!