Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Week, A New Year, A New Baby!!

My very first Nephew was born yesterday! He was 6lbs 7 ozs and 18 1/2 inches long! He was born 3 weeks early and via C-Section due to a few small complications. But everyone is ok besides my sister in law, Kristin being in some pain of course.

Waylon Cash Cavillo!







Lucas seemed to like him until everyone started taking pictures of Waylon and not him. He had quite the meltdown. He has been the only baby on both sides of our family so that was all new to him to not be the center of attention. He did show Waylon his balloon but then someone said "O you want to give Waylon your balloon" and he quickly said No! Guess he was just showing it to him not giving it to him!


I see a lot of "boylike" fun in my future and I cannot wait!!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Precious pictures! Congrats to your family and theirs. And I LOVE the picture of your little boy in the header. Super cute!