Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!

  • I have been quite neglectful of my blog this summer. I have no good reason why just haven't been much in the 'writing' mood. We have had some very rough weeks lately and I will be glad when life gets back to our 'normal'.
  • Luke started Pre-K this week! I cannot believe my sweet BABY is in his last year of pre-school! It just doesn't seem right!


  • We took Lucas up to Lokomotion in Fayetteville this past weekend to ride Go-Karts! We had a lot of fun, it was such a pretty day. He rode one time with daddy.


  • Then he got to drive himself! He did SO good!




  • We also had his last day in his last class a few weeks ago. He was excited to take flowers to all his teachers. You can tell he's had a hair cut since then and it was 'water day' hence the swim attire. ha!



  • Waiting on Mema to come!


  • Cute new Toms! I knew Lucas would like these because of the 'cheatas' but he really likes to talk about the skunks just as much. haha so funny!  
  • The weather has been beautiful the past few days. I love how chilly it is in the mornings and it makes me SO excited for fall!

  • But we still have one last summer hoorah before I can get into full fall mode and that is our trip to Disney and the beach coming up! Only 43 days left!!

  • That's all I got! It's going to be a tough weekend for our family. I am just ready to get through it and start a new week.









No comments: