Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thursday Tidbits!

  • Two posts in one week! I can't even believe it! ha!
  • This week has been very emotional for me. With Lucas turning five and then tonight a few of my sweet friends are putting on a little get together to celebrate the arrival of baby Lane, just so much going on and all happy but I am still so weepy about it all.  
  • I can't believe we only have one more day of February left! This year just started and I already feel like it's going so fast!
  • Lucas had a great birthday party at the monkey house last Thursday and a good little family gathering at our house on Tuesday night. He told me yesterday he was tired of partying! haha!
  • Blogging has seriously been put on the back burner, I hate that but life is so busy right now I guess it's always the first to go.
  • We are 36 days away from meeting baby Lane. I can not even believe it.
  • I LOVE being pregnant but I can feel the 'wind down' coming. Clothes are getting harder to wear, I can't walk without getting out of breath, house work is getting much trickier to do. I can feel myself starting to want my 'old' body back. I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks though. They will be so SO bittersweet for so many reasons.  
  • I guess that's all I have for today. I feel like I have so much more to say but words fail me. I guess 'pregnancy brain' is a real thing! ha!

No comments: