Thursday, November 4, 2010

Girl Time

Let me just start by saying that I LOVE my boys to pieces but there is just something about being with my best friend Desiree.
Desiree and I have been friends for 12 years now! Wow I hadn't added it up in a while! That is half our lives! Anyway we have been through a lot over those years; crummy boyfriends, family drama, living in separate states and countless friends have come and gone for both of us but we have never left each others side. We know each other very well and could talk for hours. We are opposites in every way but we still have a lot in common I don't know but it works for us. As I am growing into an adult I really appreciate the friend I have in Desiree and I am pretty much certain now that we will be friends probably forever.

We try very hard to get together at least once a week since we are living in the same town again so last night we went to Panera Bread for dinner then to T.J. Maxx to look around. I of course found some stuff I couldn't live without! (I am always the one buying something) We had fun chatting, planning and catching up on the week. She is such an important person in my life and I love her dearly!

We didn't however take ANY pictures (see Brent this is why I need an iphone!)




1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

=) How sweet! Friends are good to have in this mean old world!