Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tidbits for Thursday!



  • Brent told me the other night that he wants another cocker spaniel, I have felt the same way for ages but never said anything because I don't know if it would be the wisest decision for us right now. But I have to wonder if the reason we can't decide on any other breed is because we love cockers so much, or we loved Corben so much, he is the only cocker I have known. So I know we have been on the puppy fence for a while now but don't be surprised if a sweet puppy face pops up on the blog soon ;)


  • Lucas' birthday invite seems to be a tad misleading, oops my bad, so when you get yours, no I am not pregnant ;)


  • With all this driving back and forth to Little Rock these past few months I am becoming a pro driver, I for one never thought I would be saying that and my friends will back me up on that. But really I have learned so much, Brent is a great teacher and with my Tahoe and my new skills I feel like I can take on the world, well at least Rogers Avenue!


  • I am going out to dinner with a few girl friends tomorrow night and I am so stinkin excited! Girl time is few and far between for me and while I love my boys so much I still crave some girly convo!


  • Tonight I am excited to get off work and have nothing to do! 1st time all week, we are ordering pizza and watching Grey's, are we the only ones still watching that show? I will say with Brent's recent accident, that show has be balling almost every week! Some things just hit to close to home.


  • My Scentsy bag party was a complete success! I got $250 in free stuff for a little over $60! So very excited to get it all in and take a picture of my loot :)


  • This winter has been awful with the "sickness" I don't mean flu but all 3 of us have been under the weather for 2 weeks now! snots, sneezing, coughing, congestion, headaches... we have tried a lot of over the counter stuff but nothing seems to help....


  • I have been going to Sunday school for a few weeks now and Brent thinks he will feel good enough to go this Sunday, I am very excited to see where this journey takes us!


  • Luke's birthday and birthday party are a month away today! Whoa where did the time go? And I have so much to get done the next 30 days!


  • With all the bad that has been going on I am so grateful for all the good too and I am so blessed because it could be so much worse. God is SO good!

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

good stuff!!! ;) hope too see Brent with you Sunday!!! =D