Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Husband Love!



*I was reading in my blog role and came across a post called "headband love" from one of my favorite blogers I thought it said Husband Love and thought hey why not show the husband some love ;)

I don't talk much about Brent on here when compared with Lucas but he is without a doubt my main man! He means the world to me and most days I can't believe I got so lucky with finding him.
He loves us with all his heart and lets it show everyday. Lucas is so blessed to have a daddy that truly loves him and will take time to play with him even after an exhausting day at work. Brent never complains when I don't cook or when the house is a mess. He is always willing and ready to help when I ask him to do something with Lucas or the house. When my days are long or sad he will listen without judging me or making me feel bad and always offers advice.


I can't believe in less than a month we will be married for 3 years, time has sure flown and so much has happened in the time we've been together, I wouldn't trade my days with him for anything.
We compliment each other well, we are opposites but think the same about what truly matters, I think that's what makes us "work".
I take for granted how loyal he is and I can trust him through and through, I've never had to wonder what he's thinking or what he's doing (which is an invaluable asset when we are apart so much with his work).


I love him with every part of my being and can't wait to see where the future takes us, I know it will be good since I have him :)



No comments: