- We are in full blown Christmas time at my house! We had good Thanksgiving and I have a ton of pictures of the last few weeks to share :)
- We got the house and yard ready for Christmas! Lucas picked out this little guy to bring home!
Love seeing Lane's little half stocking up there :)
He will have a real one next year of course!
- We had two Thanksgiving dinners, for lunch we went to my sister in law's and then for dinner we hosted for my side. I love love love to host holidays so I had fun!
- Putting together a little Santa playmobile set before dinner.
- My little turkey (or shall I say ham!) on Thanksgiving day!
- AND a few weekends ago we finally (after a year) grouted the backsplash in the kitchen!! Now I can officially say my kitchen is DONE!! I love it so much and I am so proud of all the work Brent did!
- We had Luke's parent teacher conference a few weeks ago and he is doing so good in his class! They are learning word families right now and after the first of the year they will start with READING!! I am so excited for him and could not be more proud :)
- Wheew that was a big in! Hopefully I won't let some many weeks go before my next post! ha!