Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!


  • We are 6 days away from Christmas!!! Ahhh freak out a little! ha! I am for the most part ready, but I  cannot believe its here and this year is gone! I just now got my Christmas cards addressed and sent out this morning so they may be more like New Years cards for some. haha!
  • Lucas got a haircut Tuesday and of course it looks kinda funny. I don't what it is but he cannot get a good haircut to save his life. We have tried everywhere and it just isn't working. Maybe I am to picky about his hair or maybe since his hair isn't cut in the 'average' boy cut it throws them off, either way I am about to take matters into my own hands, literally. haha!
  • Lane is moving, moving, moving! I LOVE being able to feel him. He moves the most when I drink sweet tea! I knew he couldn't escape that, he comes from a sweet tea lovin family :)
  • I had a doctors appointment this morning to check up on him and he sounded great! I also got my next ultrasound scheduled for next month! Can't wait to see him again! 
  • It's supposed to rain all weekend long. And it's not even going to be a cold rain, just yucky ol rain. I prefer snow this close to Christmas. 
  • Yesterday Luke and I went to Chuck e Cheese to escape the daddy's not home blues. We nearly had the place to ourselves and had a lot of fun! I just love this age!
  • Brent surprised us and came home last night! We are glad he is home!!
  • The other night I looked over at Lucas and he was doing this! I laughed and snapped a picture and sent it to Brent! haha!  
  •   We've had a lot of Christmas parties this week! Tuesday I had mine at work and tomorrow Lucas has his at school! They are doing a 'Polar Express' themed party, wearing jammies and drinking cocoa and for lunch they are making pizza AND Santa will be there, he is very excited about that :)
  • I can't think of much else right now. I am going to spend the weekend inside cleaning house and getting everything ready for next week!!

No comments: