Monday, July 18, 2011

A snake, a baby, and 2 parties!

I know crazy title!!

So Thursday evening about 7 I walked out into my kitchen and noticed Chip the cat was playing with something in the bottom of my curtains, I didn't think much of it until I saw it slither out! A snake! O my word I didn't know what to do! I think for a full minute I just stood there watching it, I watched it until it went under my oven! Then I thought O gosh where's Lucas! I picked him up and thought " How am I going to get Lucas and Chloe the dog to the car when all I have on is a t-shirt"! Ha that's pretty funny that my first thought was to get to the car and go to mom's house, mind you Brent was out of town (of course) I went to grab my phone to call mom and tell her we were on our way but my phone was over next to the oven! I was so freaked out at this point I put Lucas on the couch and ran as fast as I could to grab it and get back over to Lucas! I called mom, no answer, so I called Brent and he said to call his dad to come over and take care of it " O duh! Why didn't I think of that" So I called my father in law ( who always is the one to have to take care of my unwanted critters while Brent is away) and he came over and we looked and looked and looked. Pulled out the oven, turned it on, looked in the cabinets, looked everywhere we could think of and nothing.













But Brent got home Friday night and him and a guy from work tore the kitchen and garage and found this little guy! He wasn't harmful but we didn't want him in the house! Eric took him and let him go somewhere on his way home. Thank you Eric!!



Chip on snake patrol on Friday!

I am so glad that is over!


Saturday morning I got to go see this little cutie!



Eviee Rae was born Thursday evening weighing 6 lbs 10 oz

She was so sweet I held her for an hour! New babies are the best!


Thursday I got all the Thirty-One stuff in! I loved all my stuff so I had to share :)



Birdy bag with 30 cards, manicure case, compact mirror, and thermal flat iron case.



Brent's thermal lunch bag.



Laundry Bag



Huge tote!



Cosmetic bag that also doubles as a Bible case.



I love this bag! I originally got it for cleaning supplies but decided to take it to the race track on Saturday and it was great! It held all our 'dry' snacks and changes of clothes. All the pockets on the side are so great! I can see this bag being used for all kinds of events! Not sure if you can read it or not but in white it says "Super Mom"


I got all that stuff for a little less than $50!






Friday evening one of the play group girls had a Pampered Chef party! It was so so fun! I am really loving those girls and can't wait to see them again.


I got.....


The trifle bowl, that middle comes out and can be used as a stand to make it a more fancy bowl! So cute!


Quick Stir Pitcher, whatever you are making can be stirred up in the pitcher without using a spoon!

And there was a special spend $60 and you get this collapsible bowl free! Awesome!


I can't wait to get this stuff in! Thanks Stephanie!



1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

SO glad the snake is gone and i love allllll your new stuff!!! TOO cute!