- Our wedding day, I was so happy and excited to be joining our family as one.
- Lucas' birthday, nuff said!
- The day I 'adopted' my Chloe, she is truly my best friend and has been there with me though a lot and the day Brent took me to pick out Corben, I miss that brown bear so much.
- The day we took Lucas to beach for the first time. To me there is no better place to be on earth and I was thrilled to get to share that with my baby.
- The day I bought my brand new car, by myself I might add.
- The day I graduated high school, what a long road!
- The night Brent proposed to me, it was an absolute fairy tale!
- The day we found out we would be having a baby boy! We just knew we wanted a girl, God really does know best!
- Leaving my mom to spend 2 weeks in California with Desiree in 9th grade.
- Standing in my new apartment on the day I moved out with my mom as she was leaving.
And because I couldn't just pick 10...
- The night I picked Brent up from the airport in Tulsa when he had been in Colorado for 3 weeks working. I was big and pregnant and I had never been happier to see him!
And now I have tears rolling down my face at work.
What are your top 10 moments? I would love to know, post on your blog, leave them in the comment section or email me!
Post inspired by littlemissmomma.com