Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All Hollow's Eve....

*sorry if your on my facebook these pictures are repeats.




We had a wonderful time with friends and family Halloween night! The kiddo's were precious and I loved every minute of it!

As you can tell Lucas was a skeleton this year not a princess or a snowman like he thought he wanted to be! Ha! He got into the "scaring the kids" part of it.



We carved some pumpkins and took some pictures before everyone started coming over.
My two skeletons ;)










Carter and Lucas trick or treating.



Olivia as "Sully" with her little "Mike" pail that her crafty momma crocheted and Ethan as "Blue".




Waylon as Mr. Kitty Cat.



Bayleigh and Marley as lady bugs. So cute!





Brent's pumpkin carvings, pretty good for doing them in about 15 minutes!



The kids had so much fun and I think the "big kids" did too! Every one went home on a sugar high so in my book it was a successful Halloween! I already can't wait for next year!!

ps. Loving my new camera!! Brent is getting really good at using it and this is only a very tiny bit of all the pictures he took!
















No comments: