Monday, November 21, 2011

My New Ride!

Yes we got a new truck! I am ecstatic! It is so nice, one of the nicest vehicles I have ever been in and she is all mine! I can hardly believe I am typing this!

So a little bit about the new Tahoe....





it's a 2007 Z71 and it has every bell and whistle one could need and not need!


black leather interior w/ heated seats
sunroof (which is my most favorite thing)
DVD player for the back(s) with wireless headphones (which is Luke's most favorite thing)
remote start
third row (for all my futures babies:)
power everything including the back hatch that opens and closes for you!
tinted windows
flexfuel
and of course CD player and iPod plug ins
and I am sure I am forgetting some things and some things I don't even know about yet!

I love it so much and feel spoiled rotten :)






We bought it from the big Autopark in Fayetteville and had the best experience.
Our sales lady (yes lady) Lhasa, was so sweet to us and was wonderful with Lucas. She made the day a breeze and I never had that sick feeling one sometimes gets with making a huge purchase, she made sure we felt ok with everything. We didn't get to bring the Tahoe home with us because she is putting new tires on and fixing a ding in one of the sides so she sent us home with a loaner Tahoe "so I could get the feel for it" I'm telling you so. nice! When we go pick ours up (hopefully Wednesday) I think I will take her a loaf of pumpkin bread, I just loved her! I don't think I will ever buy a car from anyone else as long as she is still selling!





Gotta love the Honda tag, don't worry we'll be getting rid of that soon ;)

And then there is Lucas my sweet little joy! We are smack dab in the middle of potty training and we were away from home car shopping all day Saturday and he did not have one accident! We were very proud of him!



This is where I will leave you, he kept telling us to get the key for the motorcycle he wanted to drive it! O dear, help me.....

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

it's BEAUTIFUL!!! love it!!! =) So happy for you! and Lucas cracks me up, as usual. haha