Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!

  • I can't believe it's already Thursday again! This summer is going by so fast!! This week feels like a deja vu of last week that's for sure, Brent's been out of town and Luke and I have been going to school/work and swimming and watching t.v. Summer time musts :)

  • I am counting down the days until we leave for Branson! 12 days!! Can. Not. Wait.

  • I didn't post anything about our weekend. We didn't do a whole lot but we did go see Turbo and we got Netflix!

Chopping veggies and watching t.v. so awesome!
  • Let me just say I am loving Netflix! I'm sad we didn't do this sooner. I've been watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager (hate me) and I just love watching a bunch of episodes in a row and I'm finding movies I'd never heard of! Just wish there was a 'Lifetime' move section! ha!
  • I know you are thinking wow this girl needs a life. LOL!

  • I got this pretty picture of Cooper last night. He is such a sweet dog and Lucas' best friend.



  • Pool time is the best!
                I had no idea that this whale was going to be so big! It looks hilarious in our little pool!  





  • I made Luke some Kool-Aid the other day because I don't think he'd ever had it before. I had forgotten how seriously yummy kool-aid is! And brings me back to my childhood.


  • Got to see sweet Emmy the other night. She is growing so fast!


  • My flower bed is looking so good with all this rain! My hydrangeas are loving it!  

That's all I got! Happy Thursday!









No comments: