Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday!


  • Got this text from Brent earlier! Day date with my boys! I could not be more excited! Love a trip to the movies on a hot afternoon.  
  •  Last night Luke and I played in the pool for a long time. I mean really played, hard. I was so tired by the time I got out I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do anything else the rest of the night. But it was SO fun! Took my mind off of a lot of things.

  • Wednesday night I had a school board meeting and Brent was out of town so Luke got to go with me! I was so proud of him being so nice and quiet playing on his Kindle for close to an hour while I sat through the meeting. Gosh he is getting so big. I just couldn't be happier to be his momma :)

  • I have to go to Target after work for some stuff, I looking forward to that!

  • I've been using Wen shampoo for a month now and I am still unsure of it. I do think my hair is much more healthy but I don't think it looks any better in fact most days I think it look weighed down and even oily. So I am still on the fence. I use it for 3 or 4 days then on the 4th or 5th day I wash with regular shampoo. This has worked well so I think I will keep that up for a while longer and see what happens.

Welp that's all I got!
Linking up with:








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments: