Friday, June 21, 2013

10 things....

On my mind right now!

1. This season is so busy! We have a lot going on, plans being made, and hard stuff to work through.
2. Luke has been doing so well with swimming lessons. I love love love watching him learn in the water!
3. We have two very fun trips coming up and sadly I feel like I am wishing my life away anticipating them. But I just can not wait!
4. Brent and I have been working on being more active. We have tried to really start going outside and doing something after dinner rather than just watch t.v. (which we LOVE to do). We went jogging one evening and biking the next. I know it's good for everyone. We get some exercise and Luke gets to burn some energy and we all get some good time away from our electronic devices.
5. Tomorrow we are taking my mom car shopping. This is exciting yet stressful and I'm sure it will be hot as well. Ick!
6. I am having an 'off season' Scentsy party right now. I usually only do these in the fall and spring but a friend asked me to be a guinea pig for a Facebook type party she is wanting to start doing. So I'm interested to see how this goes!
7. I had my first coke in few weeks today I couldn't even get though half the glass. Weird.
8. I have wanted to try Wen shampoo for a long time now. I would catch it on infomercial and be so intrigued. I found some on Amazon for much cheaper and decided to try it. So far I really like it. I've only used it for three days though. I'll have to do a better review once I know more.
9. Tonight we are going to see the new Monsters Inc. movie. Not sure who is more excited me or Luke! I love going to movies, maybe a little to much.... 
10. Life is good. Really really good. I am so thankful.



No comments: