Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!


  • Did you hear me say in my last post we are going to DISNEY WORLD!! I am SO excited! Well that probably is an understatement I have been utterly consumed with planning our day at Disney. Last night I had to laugh when Brent said "you know you need to start looking for things in Tampa, where we will be the majority of the week." Ha! I had kinda forgot about that part! I am trilled to go to the beach as well but there is just something so so special about taking Luke to Disney! We aren't going until the last of September so we have a few months to get everything planned out and we'll need every single day.

  • Other things going on this week.....we went to tumbling class Tuesday night. I think Lucas is really liking it. He gets very excited to go and does what his teacher says for the entire hour and is happy afterward so that is reassuring. He is the tiniest one out there on his night and it is just so fun to watch!

  • Next week we start swimming lessons for 2 weeks. I can't wait to see him learn more in the water! I feel so blessed that I am able to give him these actives that will hopefully enrich his life. I love nothing more than watching him learn new things.


  • Brent has been gone some this week so it's just been me and little man for a few nights, last night we had a movie party complete with popcorn, we watched Up. That movie gets me every time. I have to try hard not to cry when it shows the couple going through their life and things don't go how they plan it.

  • Lucas has the best tan lines where he wears his flip flop. The cutest thing!



  • I can't believe I forgot to put this in my birthday post, my sister in law gave me these neat flowers! They are so pretty and I still can't figure out how they got the color on them....


  • Also the other night I opened one of my bottles from the winery. This stuff is so yummy! I'm not sure I'll ever drink much of anything else. Tastes so similar to champagne :)



  • And in other birthday happenings I still have my birthday dinner with my side of the fam this weekend! So looking forward to that! Then my birthday will officially be over and I have to accept the fact that I really am 26 :( ha!

  • Welp that's the high points of my week so far! So happy today is already Thursday!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Disney World is so fun! So special to take your little man there!