Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Transformation Tuesday! {on Wednesday}

I love love love simple white curtains. Mine are actually just sheets from wal-mart and I've had them for years. I have a ton of them and use them for curtains and table cloths when needed. They cost about $5 per flat sheet and I usually get the full size. Love em!

Anyway I've had my 'curtians' hung like this for a while but then a Pottery Barn magazine came in.



And I saw this. Plain white panel curtains hung from clip rings. I have a ton of these rings so I got to work!


Now I have this! Much much better I think! Love how there is more fabric to pool at the bottom and love the less formal look with the rings.

*sorry for the horrible slant I was on the floor taking this one! ha!





This transformation cost me $0 I already had everything but even if you didn't it's a cheap way to cover windows.

Happy Wednesday!


No comments: