Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Shower Weekend!






Well it finally has come and gone! The baby shower that I have been planning for months now! I have been so excited and had lots of fun putting it together. I hope Desiree enjoyed and I cannot wait to meet little Eviee!!




Friday before the shower I had a bunch of errands to run to gather all the food and some last minute items. I went to Target to find a cardi to go over the dress I was going to wear and ran into these pants! I have been dying for some linen pants and these were perfect! (Love my little Chloe in the background :)



I got a few things to spruce up my living room. Thrifty Decor Chick talked about these beauties last week and I had to have one!




I bought this chair slip cover at Pier1, I loved the pattern but didn't want to buy their expensive chair to put it on, I remembered I had this goodwill chair in my craft room that I painted last summer, added a pillow to the seat and put the slip on! Now she looks gorgeous ;)



Chloe got her summer hair cut on Friday as well. She looks so funny without her long hair, but it's almost hitting 100 here so I know she doesn't mind looking a little funny! Ha!




Friday evening one of Brent's very best friends got married! This is what I wore, also from Target! Score!






Brent and I at the wedding!



The wedding was so pretty! Simple and so much fun! I had a great time, all Brent's old buddies and their wives/dates sat at the same table, I have never got to hang out with them before and it was alot of fun! Looking forward to some get together's soon!




Lucas loved that the wedding was outside!






Bride and Groom stomping the glass!


I hope for many years of happiness for these two!











Next up a TON of shower photos!!




Banner I made.








Rag garland I made!











Food table with cupcakes! The cupcakes were delicious, Jessica's aunt made them!


The book is the guest book I had everyone write something to Eviee.




More shots of the food table.
















Yard Sign.






Opening gifts! I think Lucas thought it was his birthday! Ha!












A few of the gifts I got her.



Favors.


Flower I made for the mommy to be to wear during the shower.












Saturday after the shower I went a jewelry party at Jessica's! She is the best hostess! I know she doesn't think she is but she should have people over all the time! Her food table was beautiful I'm so mad at myself for not taking pictures! The party was alot of fun! And I cannot wait for my necklace to come in!




Saturday when I got home Lucas was napping so Brent and I decided to take a nap while we could, we didn't get up until 6pm! I love getting a nap every once in awhile.


Brent 's parent's and uncles came over for late evening cook out. And Brent's cousin Sara and her boys came over for a little bit too. Lucas absolutely loves his cousins Noah and Christian. He had to show them all kinds of stuff, poor boys!




Sunday we got up late and went and ate at Marketplace and ran around town for a bit before coming home. We lounged around the house until the sun went down then went outside and did alittle yard work.



















Lucas and I pulling weeds and watering.





I am also proud to announce that Lucas can now ride his power wheels without any help!! He is getting so big! Sometimes I look at him and he looks like a kid! Not a toddler or baby at all! I miss having a baby.....




And that's it!


Hope everyone had a fun weekend!




1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

GREAT POST! and GREAT PICTURES!!! i loooooove all your shower decor! you did a GREAT job! (can i say GREAT 1 more time? ha-ha!) Thank you for the sweet comment about my party! i'm glad you liked it!!! =)))