Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Thoughts....

Just some random stuff I wanted to jot down....




  • Brent has been working A LOT this past week or so and when I say a lot I mean leaves the house at 4 am and isn't home until 9 or 10 pm, but I am proud that he works so hard.



  • Lucas has been doing pretty good with Brent's new work schedule I think it's been a lot harder on Brent than it has been on Luke.



  • Lucas has been cracking us up lately, I feel like I am always saying that but he does! He has been going down a whole list of things he loves and will say "Who likes gummy bears?" then he will raise both hands and say "Me!" he says everything from green beans to Chloe it's just about the cutest thing!



  • He is really liking his big boy bed he's slept in it once and loves to hang out in his room so much more! I got rid of a TON of toys out of his room too so even when all his toys are dumped out it doesn't look like a complete toy pit!



  • I keep going back and forth in my head about starting to try to get Lucas to fall asleep and stay in his own bed at night. He currently goes to sleep in our bed almost every night, it's just been easier that way with Brent working so late. But I think I need to cut his nap down to 1 hour instead of 2 hours at school so he will be getting sleepy around 8 or so, just not sure how to break that to his teachers ;)



  • I have been itching to do something "big" you know like get a new car or remodel the kitchen, just sayin.....



  • I am currently fasting from facebook. Last time I tried this I didn't go though with it but I have not looked at it, besides to send a message, in 2 days. I just feel like it's not good for me. The stuff people say can really get me down so I am going to see how this goes. I will miss seeing everyone's kiddo's though....



  • Friday night Lucas is going to spend the evening with his Great Uncle David and Genia! I'm excited to either get a nice long date night with Brent or have an evening to myself ;) I will say it was so so nice for them to ask me if they could have him for the night.

No comments: