Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Not Ashamed to Admit....



  • I had a 3 musketeers for breakfast and I don't feel guilty about it.





  • I bought a pair of jeans from Abercrombie and Fitch yesterday, they always have been my weakness.





  • I deal with insecurities daily, especially when it comes to motherhood.





  • I love love love to clean my house but can never find the energy or time.





  • Everything I said I wouldn't do when I became a mom, I do.





  • I am desperately searching for a way to get to know Jesus better I just can't find my niche.





  • I cry almost every single time I watch the show Intervention but rarely cry during any other show/movie/book. I have such a heart for people addicted to substances and I pray every time I watch it that my kids will never have to face that.





  • I don't really feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be career/job wise. But hate to be picky in times like these.





  • I don't HATE it when my husband is out of town for short periods of time, I miss him, but when we have a few days apart the time when he returns is so much sweeter.





  • I never do any crafts in my craft room, I'd rather do them at the kitchen table where I can be with my family.





  • I have a love/hate relationship with my iPhone.





  • When it's just Lucas and I at home for dinner we always have "kid food".





  • My mom is my best friend yet we have nothing in common.





  • Lucas' toys are my nemesis.





  • I love posts like these that let you get to know the 'real' person behind the blog.


Inspired by this post.



1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

LOVE THIS!!! GREAT POST!!!