Friday, September 9, 2011

Sweet Memories

We have had an irritating week. I really don't know how else to put it. Just small stresses, nothing big and nothing that means anything to anyone but us. You know the kind. Things such as our Internet messing up and the company not helping at all, my planner being printed wrong, over booking myself, work stuff, life stuff, just stupid small things that in the big picture don't matter at all but still make days harder.



But last night as I am watching the news (filled with awful tragedies) I look over and both Brent and Luke are sleeping so sweet. It's odd that I am the last one up in the house but lately I have been, and I cherish the quiet and stillness of just being able to feel so blessed.

I hope this weekend I can forget the small stuff and cherish what matters most.





1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

=,,) Could'nt have said it any better.