Monday, February 6, 2012

{Meet Cooper}



Our Sweet 6 week old chocolate cocker spaniel.
He was Brent and Luke's valentines gift from me.
He was born 2 days before Christmas or 3 days after Brent's accident.



He has been such a good baby, I went and got him Friday afternoon from Ozark. The lady I got him from was so very sweet and loved all those babies.







He has adjusted very well to our family for being so young. He eats, a lot and plays hard but sleeps most of the day. He loves to just snuggle right now and wants to be held all. the. time.

I seriously keep thinking why haven't they invented puppy slings, because I can't get anything done! ha!




There has been such an empty hole in my nest since we lost Corben a year ago, he is just what we needed to fill it a little bit.






Cooper is about the size of a guinea pig. He already has taken to the potty training thing, he whines when he needs to go out and runs to the back door, I for one and completely amazed by this.

We are crate training and that isn't going as well. We just can't stand to hear him cry and one of us has spent the night on the couch with him since I brought him home :/ but we had the same thing happen when we had Corben and after a few hard nights he loved his cage, so we are going to keep at it.






He looks a lot like Corben and Brent was really taken back by that. He was really sad at first because of it.







Lucas really loves him and I think they are going to be fast friends. They play until Cooper is just pooped out, in a few weeks they will really be able to play and run outside :)






But this one; she is very mad at me, she did not want a new puppy. Hopefully with some extra love and treats she will come around.




So that in a nut shell was my weekend, I spent a lot of time sitting on the couch and holding a puppy and taking lots of pictures, doesn't get any better than that!


We are completely in love with little Cooper, I hope he has a long, healthy, and happy life with us.








1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

simply LOVE that baby!! sooooo sweet!! Luke has got him a new best friend. =) so sweet.