Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tidbits for Thursday!


  • Firstly I have to report we went to Brent's final doctors appointment yesterday! All is well and he will return to work Monday! We are both so ready for that!

  • I have to say I am loving my free trial of satellite radio! I am such a 90's girl and am loving hearing all those songs! I am not sure this free trial won't have me sucked into buying :)

  • It has been almost 10 weeks since my last hair appointment and honestly it doesn't look that bad (maybe I am blind?), I usually only try and go 8 weeks between color but the recommended amount of time is 6, hummm I am now thinking I will for sure up it to 10 weeks at a time, think of all the money I will save ;)

  • Cooper is seriously the best puppy I have ever had, he is doing excellent in his crate at night and when we are gone and he is really catching onto the potty training thing! I have to wonder though if it's because I have the time to dedicate to him, unlike when we got Corben and I so sick with morning sickness and when I got Chloe and was only 17 and puppy training probably wasn't my first priority. But he seems pretty smart and I am proud!

  • Tonight Lucas' school has a fundraiser at Chuck E. Cheese and I am probably just as excited as he is! Even with the bad pizza and dirty sock smell I still love that place!

  • I only have 2 Saturdays before Luke's big day and have almost nothing done! Oh well a few late nights right before the big day and it will all be great! I seem to work best under pressure with all things crafty!

  • We are seeing a new refrigerator in out future I. could. not. be. more. excited!!!!

  • The Tahoe got her first "ding" this past weekend, and no it wasn't me! Praise the Lord!! Brent was backing out of the garage and the door got stuck and he backed into it. It was an honest mistake but I can't help giving him a hard time about it! It only damaged the top brake light, we ordered the part and it showed up yesterday. She will be good as new after the weekend.

  • Lucas learned the popular song "who let the dogs out" via Brent yesterday and love to sing it now,which I guess is appropriate at our house but this morning he told me he was going to sing it for his friends at school! Crack me up!

  • Well that is about all in my little world, or all that I want to share :) Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments: