Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Love Story

In honor of Valentine's day I wanted to talk about my hubby a little bit and thought it would be fun to join in for a linky party!











1. How long have you and your significant other been together?


This October will be 5 years!



2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}


{Short Version}


Brent and I met though mutual friends, we both went to their party, didn't talk much at all that night but he ran into said friend at an event here in town a few weeks later and asked if he could have my number he called me that same night and we made plans to go out the next night, I knew after that first night he was mine! The rest is history I suppose....



3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}


We will be married 3 years this August!










4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?


We had a very intimate wedding in Branson, Mo with just a few close friends and family members.




5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!


Of course, I call him Hunny Bunny, and he calls me Honey, baby, and being parents we call each other momma and daddy too. Ha!





6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.


I love that he is so determined, I love that he is funny and that he is so easy for me to talk to.

I love that we can "fight" and argue and then 10 minutes later neither one of us remembers why we were! ha!




7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?


Also in Branson, at the Branson Landing (one of our favorite places) in front of the big water show (water shooting, fire, and music) on a park bench with Micheal Buble playing in the background just the two of us. We were there with family and that was so fun to be able to celebrate with them after.





8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?


Flowers for sure!




9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?


Both I guess, we love to travel and be on the beach but day to day we are a movie couple :)





10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?


O gosh there is so many places we want to go together!




11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.


Hummm probably not much we might be able to sneak away on the weekend for a date.




12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?


I asked for the new Twilight movie and got it! :)




13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.


Wow, I surely don't know a whole lot but talking and really listening works so well for us!




14. Show us a picture of what love means to you












No comments: