Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tidbits for Thursday!


  • I keep forgetting to do my Thursday posts! I barely remembered this one! My days are all running together we've been so busy!

  • After much thought we have finally decided to go with granite for the kitchen counter tops and even though it's double the cost of the other material we were looking at I am so very excited! Here is the color we are going with. I am in love with the brown and gold tones, it will be beautiful with our cabinets and fixtures.
  • We have also decided to add another lower cabinet to the other side of our dishwasher to house the microwave. You have no idea how long I have wanted to shove that eyesore in a cabinet! ha! But building another will not only get the microwave off the counter for more counter top space it will allow us to have more surface area on top of the new cabinet I am very excited about that, it will help so much when I am entertaining.

  • To say the kitchen project has taken over my life is an understatement! ha!

  • Luke's seasonal allergies have hit full force this week! We have been up a lot at nights with him because he can't stop coughing, I feel awful for him and we all need a restful night of sleep soon, hopefully this weekend we will get some.

  • Luke has his first skating rink birthday party this weekend! I am very excited to see how he likes skating! I loved it as a kid.

  • I am in the early stages of planning our annual Halloween get together, I love Halloween and all that it offers so I am hoping to plan some games for the kiddos this year. Luke has told me he wants to dress up as a chicken! ha! Crack me up!

  • That's all I got folks, I am about to go home and work on my kitchen! Surprise surprise :)

No comments: