Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thoughts.....

  • I know it's only Wednesday but I have so much going on in my head right now I just had to get somethings out :)
  • The past few weeks have been a whirlwind with emotions, I just want myself to go back to normal but I'm afraid I never will. Losing my pregnancy has been completely life changing and while I've tried to look and act "normal" I'm just going through the motions to get on the other side of it all. I read this on one of my favorite blogs, she was talking about her recent miscarriage. "It was a terribly confusing time for me.  More than anything, I just wanted to move past it.  I didn’t want to talk about it.  I didn’t want to cry about it.  I just didn’t want to be the “girl who had a miscarriage”.  But, it is impossible to not be–when you are." That is exactly how I am feeling right now. I almost fell out of my chair when I read that it is so accurate to my feelings. God has still been so good though all this, I have a loving husband who has shown such love and has completely been my rock and I have my Lucas who has kept me going and happy and I am the most grateful I have ever been for him.
  • I am SO beyond ready to be pregnant again, I truly miss it. I don't think I will ever be able to look at pregnancy the same way either but I know our next baby/babies will be showered with so much love and desire for their little souls. It takes my breath away thinking about it.
  • One week from today we will be packing up the Tahoe and heading to Branson the next morning for a few days away with family and friends. I could not be more excited! We are gong to the "big" water park, riding the ducks, eating lots of yummy stuff, shopping, and who knows what else. I think it will be so good for me to get away from things for a few days.
  • We are also going to start our floors and cabinets in the kitchen next week! Brent and I are both off work all week so hopefully we can get the majority of it done before our trip.
  • I clipped Chloe's hair again this weekend and it doesn't look bad at all! I was very proud of myself ha! Cooper is my next victim and I have a feeling his won't come out quite as good, it could be the wiggle factor of them both!
  • The heat is seriously killing me! I hate it! Brent told me the other day we probably have 8 more weeks of it! I wanted to cry hearing that!
  • I am missing my best work buddy terribly, I know she is having so much fun at her new job though!
  • So Brent and I got 2 date nights last weekend, yes TWO! Friday night we went to see Ted which was hilarious! And Saturday night we went to eat and see The Hunger Games which was good and kept me watching but was quite disturbing even for me, I can't imagine kids watching that and I'm the girl who watches Family Guy with my preschooler so I think that says a lot coming from me ha!
  • Well friends I think that's it! I hope this all finds you well!

No comments: