Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tidbits for Thursday!

  • I mentioned before that I wanted to read "Fifty Shades of Grey", I've been reading it for a few weeks, I'm half way though it and I like it. It is very interesting to say the least. I can say I don't think its for everyone but I am sure I will read all three of them. It's been very eye opening! ha! And I here rumor they are making a movie!
  • Speaking of movies Luke and I are going to see the Lorax again tonight with Ethan and Ashley! Lucas is so very excited and I'm excited to eat popcorn!
  • It's so warm now, I can't stand to have my sunroof open after work so I've been opening it in the mornings and it's so nice! Some days I wish I lived further from work so I could enjoy the ride more.
  • I am really considering getting a Kindle, I would love to be able to read at night without having a light on and disturbing Brent and surfing the web with it too would be nice. It might be my bday gift for myself!
  • Father's day is coming up soon, I have no idea what to get Brent.......Guess I'll look on Pintrest!
  • I have coupons for Red Lobster and Fridays that I'm dying to use! LOL I never thought I'd be the one using coupons at restaurants, kinda reminds me of my grandma! But this weekend seems like a great opportunity!
  • I guess that's all I got! Not a whole lot going on around here but the usual!
Have a great long weekend!!

No comments: