Monday, May 21, 2012

The Weekend!

After a whirl-wind of a week and an extremely busy weekend, it's Monday already! Whew, I am so ready for the 3 day weekend coming up and I really hope to spend most of it relaxing, ha!

Here are some pictures of our weekend!



My sweet puppy is getting so big, he hurt his paw on something so I've been doctoring him for the past few days. Just praying it gets better soon!


Friday night we took Luke to see his first movie in the theater! We saw the Lorax and had so much fun!! Lucas was very good, he watched to whole thing but had to get up and dance with the songs. Very cute movie I can't wait for it to come out on dvd.




Saturday evening we went to Aunt Genia's for dinner and I had to take a picture of her hydrangeas! Ahhh love em!

Sunday we spent the day at the racetrack, we had a good time, I really loved it! I got to relax in a lawn chair with my book, Luke got to play in the dirt, watch race cars and help daddy, and Brent got to race. We ate lots of junk food and I got a good tan!
Lucas and I spent some time jammin to some songs from the Lorax movie in the truck, he sings along and dances. SO funny!



We got home around 4 and Lucas slept the night away so Brent and I caught up on the last 2 episodes of this seson's Grey's Anatomy, O my word that show!! Can't wait for next season, which I kinda think will be it's last :(

Thats about it! Hope you had a good one too!






1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

fun, fun weekend!
1. i cant BELIEVE how big Cooper is!
2. those hydrangeas are the BOMB.DOT.COM.
3. love that ya'll got to take Luke to a movie!! such fun memories!!