Friday, February 15, 2013

Baby Bucket List

No I am not pregnant.
But we are in the early planning stages to get back on the baby wagon. We feel like summer might be the time. I am excited but also scared out of my mind but I have to just do it. I want need more babies and  I feel like giving my body 8 months off will have given us a fair shot.
Also this has been the plan all along to wait until Luke was 5 to give him siblings. I really do think my angel babies were sent to me to teach me, so I could grow as a mother. Looking back I had feeling when they were with me that they wouldn't stay. That may sound crazy but in my heart of hearts I know it's true.
So...
There are a few things I want to get done before we grow our family. Some practical and some are just things I really really hope we can accomplish.
  • Wisdom teeth out- this is a must! I don't want to have to do this when I have two or more babies relying on me. Right now is easy, Brent can take care of Luke for awhile so I can recover. Date is set for March 9th pray for me.-done!
  • Boudoir photoshoot- done! Yep you read that right! ha!
  • A 'big' vacation for us 3- we are thinking a trip to Florida this late summer or fall.
  • A weekend trip just Brent and I- I want to do this one more time, I'm thinking the more kids you have the harder it is to find sitters.
  • Our major house renovations done- as in flooring, new exterior doors, extend our driveway, build Luke a loft bed, etc.
  • Have blonde hair again- done!
  • Lose 5 pounds- this speaks for itself. I want to do this but not sure it will happen, these last pounds from Lucas just won't budge!
  • Save $10,000- we are planning on me staying home for a bit with our next baby/babies so I want to have a cushion for those things that may come up while I'm not working.
  • Have $0 balance on all credit cards- I just think it's the responsible thing to do with going to a one income household.
  •  Beef up our life insurance- again I think it would be a good time to do that.

And I am sure that other things will come up but these are the ones we have been planning on/for! If anything else comes up I will add it to the list!





No comments: