- We had a snow day at home yesterday so I didn't get around to posting but still have a lot going on so wanted to do a post :)
- Tomorrow is Luke's big day! His party. His actual birthday is Monday so we will have a whole weekend of celebrations!
- I am trying SO very hard not to be sad about him turning 4. FOUR! Can you believe it? I seriously cannot wrap my mind around that. Ugh!
- Luke has really got in to drawing this past month so I made him a little caddy for all his 'art' supplies and it can stay on our coffee table. I thought it was pretty cute!
- Snow Day! Wednesday I got the call around noon that school was closing because of the weather, that was fine by me! I went to get Luke and he immediately wanted to go out and play in it. He stayed outside or a really long time. I watched most of the time threw the door.
Picture of me! This makes me laugh so hard but also makes me so proud!
- Yesterday Lucas demanded I take his picture with Cooper! Cooper looks very unsure of the whole situation. ha!
- AND yesterday Lucas go his hair cut! We've wanted to for a few weeks now since the last lady we went to gave him a bob. So yesterday when daddy got home we went and did it! He looks so handsome. But I'm already longing for it to grow out again.
- I am going today to sign him up for tball this summer! I never thought I'd be one to put my 4 year old in organized activities but I just can't help myself. I think it will be so much fun for all of us :)
- Tonight on the agenda is going to eat at Las Americas (have y'all ever ate there, delicious!) then maybe take Lucas to do something fun! Eeek what a fun weekend we have in store!