Wednesday, March 6, 2013

An Award!

Tonia nominated me for an award! I am so honored!

Liebster, in German, means endearing, valued, and lovely. The award acknowledges up and coming bloggers for outstanding accomplishments within design that is presented on their blog.








Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about

themselves.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then

create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

5. No tag backs.


11 random facts about myself
  1. I love random facts, I love reading them about other and I love thinking of my own.
  2. I truly believe the stork got mixed up when he dropped me off. I was supposed to live on the beach.
  3. Brent and I break a golden rule of marriage a lot. We go to bed angry at each other. But every time we wake up we have forgotten or it seems so silly that we are always happy again. ha!
  4. I really dislike romantic comedy's I love romance and comedy separate but can't stand it together.
  5. I have recently quit biting my nails after 20 years of doing so! Going on 3 months!
  6. I love clothes and fashion and style but don't like to spend much money on it. I mostly wear target, walmart and old navy stuff. I do however spend the bulk of my fun money on Tano bags!
  7. I am asleep by 10 pm most nights.
  8. I love being a wife and momma it is a dream come true. I've never wanted to do anything else but take care of my family. I don't mind cooking, cleaning, or doing laundry. In fact it's when I don't get to do those things on the weekend is when I'm not happy.
  9. I love fast food! Mcdonalds, Burger King, Sonic, Long John Silvers, all. of. it. I would eat it every single day if it wasn't for Brent. He absolutely does not want Luke eating it and makes me feel  guilty when I do. So I sneak some cheddar bites from Sonic once in awhile to feed my craving. Sometimes I am sad when I ask him if we can eat KFC and he says no way but mostly I thank him for drawing this line in the sand for me!
  10. My favorite types of music are folk, rap, and praise. Very different I know.
  11. The one and only thing I want for Luke to be is kind. I don't care what kind of a person he becomes as long as he is a kind one.



And to answer a few questions of Tonia's......

1. Do you like to go out or stay home on Friday Night? Both! Completely depends on the week and the time of year. I am more apt to stay in during the cold months but when it's warm/hot I am always itching to get out.

2. Do you have any pet peeves? I guess mine would be tacky people. It truly amazes me how many people have no 'tact' these days. Who raised these folks!?


3. What is your favorite dessert? Something warm and chocolate-y with vanilla ice cream on top.

4. Who do I admire? my mom

5. Would you ever bungee jump? yes I'd love to!

6. What is your favorite blog? Gosh I have so many for so many different reasons. But the ones I love most are the ones where I know the people in real life, I love reading about their day to day and seeing pictures of their kiddos.


7. Do you like to take naps? never! can't stand them. seriously they make me feel sicky when I wake up.


8. Drink of choice? Sweet Tea. always!



9. If you could snap your fingers. . .my wisdom teeth surgery would be a thing of the past.

10. If you could change anything. . . I would slow down my days and keep Lucas little for a little while longer.

11. Would you rather have a house keeper or a chef? Chef for sure!

Thank you Tonia for the nomination!

I only know 2 blogs to nominate but they are both deserving and great!

Desiree
Amanda

Girls, do the 11 random facts, and feel free to answer the same or different questions! Just have fun with it! And of course spread the LOVE with 11 bloggers of your choice!


No comments: