Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Tidbits



  • Welp tomorrow is D day. I will no longer have any wisdom for my teeth will be gone. But I am looking forward to a weekend in bed watching trash t.v., eating ice cream and making the boys wait on me hand and foot so it won't be all bad ;)


  • The Unglued bible study I have been looking forward too started Monday. Wow that is some good stuff. I am truly amazed God has met me where I am right now with this. I am really looking forward to the next 6 Monday nights!
we were challenged this week to take a picture of where we put our verse and tag ms. Tonia in it, I love stuff like that it's fun :)


  • And while I was at said bible study Luke thought it was a good idea to really make himself more of a kitty. On daddies watch I will say!



  • Tuesday afternoon Carter came over to play with Lucas. They see each other at school everyday but they still love to play at each other's houses too. We love when our friends come over :) 

  • Picture day was Wednesday! Supposed to be spring pictures but it was 34 degrees yesterday morning so this is as spring-y as we could get :)



  • Brent has been out of town and we will be so happy to have him home tonight! He is bringing a strawberry cheese cake from the Cheesecake Factory with him! I am excited!

  • I found these shoes at the Gap website for Luke, he doesn't like them at all! He says they won't make him look handsome anymore if he wears them. LOL! I thought they were cute and funny. We'll see if he changes his mind....


  • He is loving watching movies and shows on my Kindle though. I got a kid proof case so he can play with it more.


  • I guess that's all I got for this week :)

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Love his little Converse shoes he is wearing standing in the kitchen! Such a doll! So glad you are enjoying the study! Prayers for your surgery! AND enjoy that cheesecake!!!