Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!

  • This week has flew by which for once I am thankful! I am so ready to have a 'normal' home again and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! yay!

  • Today Luke's class will be hunting eggs! He was so excited we made up all his eggs last night and he picked which 12 colors he wanted to take. It's supposed to get up to 70 today so we broke out some linen pants, Toms, and a spring shirt. :)



  •  We have also been gearing up for Tball! We went this weekend and got all the stuff he will need. The tiny cleats kill me, so cute! Our first practice is tonight and we are so excited! This is such a dream come true for me, a mom driving her son to tball practice. Hopefully Brent will be able to get home early today too I know he doesn't want to miss this! I am even going to get the big camera out and take pictures! Love Love Love!           

  • Yesterday was warm too so we rolled the windows down and opened the sunroof! I live for days like this.







  • And our floors!! They started on them yesterday and will finish up today! SO HAPPY! They are beautiful! Pictures won't do them justice I know. I can't wait to get all our furniture back in and the trim work done.






  • And this is how you eat when all the furniture is in the garage. Picnic! We only did this one night since then we have just went out to eat which I am so sick of doing! So ready to fix my boys some dinner :)



  • I have seen some photographers offer these necklaces but I went on the hunt for one that I could just use a picture I already had. I wanted a baby-ish picture of Luke in it. I found this one on Etsy and I just love it so much even if it does make me sound like a cat when I wear it. Jingle jingle.



  • Sunday Luke and I went to lunch then to see The Crouds. A very good movie we both loved it. He is so fun to take to the movies. He does so good and loves it.




  • My mouth still does not feel 100% I will be 3 weeks out tomorrow. Hoping over the next few weeks everything will get back to normal. I do not want to have to go back and see the doctor :(


  • Last week when I wrote down all we were doing for the weekend I didn't end up doing any of it! ha! So I'm not going to do that this week but I know for sure I will be spending any free time for the next few days getting my house back to some sort of order! ha!
Happy Easter Weekend!




No comments: