Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!

  • It has certainly been a roller coaster of a week for me! Lots of fun times, some sad moments, trying days, to much rain, and much gratitude. Something I took away from bible study last week that really stuck with me is "We must exchange whispers with God before shouts with the world".
    So before I get to work, before I get on my phone, and even before I wake Luke up I have been reading a few verses that have been highlighted in the study it has made a big difference.
  • Brent gets home today! (hopefully) We are very excited!
  • My busy week that I thought I was going to have turned into a slow one, thank goodness. No Tball tonight because of all the rain I'm kinda sad about that.
  • Luke had his first big boy trip to the dentist yesterday! He did really good until the polishing part he really didn't like that but he got a good report with no cavities!


    • First tball practice was so fun! Luke did really good I was so proud and took way to many pictures. I need to get them off the camera and put them here. Games start a week from Monday!!  


    • I am SO loving my new floors. Wow what a huge difference. Also love the trim work Brent did. I feel so spoiled!



    • We went to a birthday party on Saturday and some horse friends showed up. Luke loved them and wanted his picture taken. He wasn't scared of them at all and petted (is that right?) them forever. So sweet.


    • Bath time! Love taking bathtub pictures every now and then :)

    • The other night after Luke went to bed I got to catch up on my teen moms and eat hot tamales 2 of my guiltiest pleasures right now.


    • So ready for a nice rain free weekend! Hoping to get a few more things done at the house and we have an Easter cookout to host Sunday!






    

    No comments: