Friday, April 19, 2013

10 things you {may} may not know about me!

Taking this idea from my dear friend Desiree. I don't have anything to blog today so I thought this would work!

  1.  I am neither a night owl or a morning person. If I had my way I would get up at 9 and go to bed at 9. ha!
  2. I do 90% of mine and Luke's clothing shopping online. It can be hard on sizing (for me) but I stick to the stores I know. This saves me so much time and energy. I honestly couldn't tell you last time I went 'shopping' that didn't involve the walmart or target.
  3. I love secular music (as Tonia calls it ;) I have tried very hard these past few years to mix more good with the bad but often my little finger is inching over to turn the dial. I try and keep this dirty little secret to myself most times. I do love air1 and try and listen to that most of the time I certainly don't want Luke hearing anything ummm yucky. I do want him to learn about all types of music but rap is something I wouldn't mind sheltering him from. What a hypocrite I am! Moving on....
  4. At the ripe ol age of 25 I think I have finally found what works for me in the hair department. I need to leave well enough alone. Brown hair works, long hair is easy, and layers give it some sort of style. Short hair is not for me and bangs are still undetermined. ha!
  5. My dream job would be working in a halfway house or rehab with drug and/or alcohol addicts. I hope to get to do this once I am done having kiddos and such. I have a huge heart for these people and I do believe it is what God has called me to do.
  6. I will turn 26 this year and I am sad I haven't accomplished more. I try and remember I am still young and in some ways I have done a lot for myself but it's still weighs on me.
  7. I would rather stay home and do laundry with the windows open watching 48 Hours Mystery on a Saturday than be anywhere else. I am weird.
  8. Brent and I are complete opposites but it works out very well. I also think we are taking on each other's strongest traits. We often joke that in 50 years we will be the same person! haha!
  9. I have a horrible black thumb when it comes to house plants. Flower bed plants I am good with but house plants I cannot keep alive. I do have one that Luke and Brent gave me for mothers day 3 years ago that still looks good but other than that I am bad!
  10. I was raised by my mom and my Mema (mom's mom). Looking back I am so grateful for this. I learned things from my Mema on a daily basis that most girls don't get the chance of learning from their grandmothers. I learned lots about 'keeping house' as she would say. I learned how to be a lady. I learned to always give someone the benefit of the doubt. I learned to work hard. And I learned your babies are your everything. I miss her dearly.


That's it! I hope you will play along and tell me 10 things about yourself :)









No comments: