Monday, April 22, 2013

Our Weekend!


We had another fun low key family weekend! I am getting so spoiled with not having anywhere much to go on the weekend not sure what I'll do once I do! ha!
Friday I went to Target (my happy place) after work for some weekend essentials. Then Luke and I hung around the shop with Brent for a bit. After that we had a late dinner at Genos.

Saturday I went to my 2nd barre class. I almost did not survive this one, this stuff is hard work but I did my best and can feel things a changin! Half way threw I thought ok this isn't for me I'm not coming next week but by the end I loved the way I felt and  I will be ok! I am defiantly planing on going this week.

After barre I went to Wally World for some spray paint and other odds and ends. and after lunch we got down and dirty doing some house projects. We sprayed the roof (seems we have a mildew problem on our shingles) cleaned up the yards, I spray painted the vent cover that goes in the kitchen, did lots of laundry, cleaned the house, Brent cleaned out the garage, etc....
That night we had some family over for grilled pork chops and lots of other sides and desert :)

After everyone left I was pooped to say the least! Luke and I got in bed and watched Monsters Inc.

Sunday morning we all slept in. I til 8ish the boys til 10. We got up and around and headed to Alma. We stopped for lunch at Cracker Barrel then went to see my sister in law's new house.
Lucas and Waylon found an empty box and they had the best time. They are so cute playing together, it really doesn't get any better than this!

Little loves, they are precious to me!

After we got home we did a few other things around the house and Luke played outside. We cooked dinner and got ready for bed.
After all was done I was in our room watching TV and eating my hot tamales and I just felt so happy, so full, and so grateful for such great people in my life. I am truly blessed beyond my wildest dreams!




I hope you were blessed this weekend too.
















No comments: