Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Recap! {via Instagram}


I tried to keep our weekend busy and fun so we wouldn't miss Brent as much but it was still hard without him here. I am very blessed with family and friends that live so close and always include me.

Friday I came home to these beauties :)
I had ordered them awhile back but got my usual size (even though the reviews said order down) and they were way to big. So I was excited to have them and be able to wear them! They are so very comfortable too! Love em!


Saturday morning I got up bright and early to go with Desiree to Lavaca to see Kelly from Kelly's Korner speak for Mugs and Muffins at the baptist church. It was really neat. She gave her testimony and she did so well. They had yummy food too!


Love this outfit that I wore!






After that Lucas, mom and I went to eat at the pizza place (Luke's pick) in town. We had planned on getting out and going somewhere fun but it was so rainy and yucky I just wanted to stay in all day.


We came home and I got Luke down for a long nap (never happens) while I watched a teen mom marathon cleaned house and did laundry.




I also spiffied up the kitchen with this little coffee station, I really only drink cider in the mornings but do have a few coffees I keep around too for when things get tough! ha!




Saturday night Luke and I went to Alma with Brent's family. (I hate saying that because they are my family too but it's the best way to separate groups of people) It was Laura's birthday so we went to Kristin's house for a bit then to eat at Merl's steakhouse for dinner and it was so very good! I can't wait to go back and try some other stuff on the menu.
When we got back to Greenwood I let Luke play for a little bit then we headed home.

And after a week like last week and a 45 trip both ways with 3 kids in a Tahoe I needed some wine! ha!

Sunday we slept in, which was so nice! I did some flower bed work while Luke played outside, cleaned some more and did some more laundry. We made it to Happy Hour too!


That afternoon Desiree and Eviee came over for a little while to play then we went to my mom's for dinner. We got to see most of my side of the family there so that was nice.
My Mema C. fell last week and had to get stitches but she looked really good last night, it was good to see her.

That's about it! We have a full week this week with lots of fun stuff :)

No comments: