Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Tidbits!


  • We've had a lot going on these past few weeks, all good but still a lot. I guess that usually happens in spring time.

  • I am really loving the Unglued bible study. It is really challenging me to think about my relationships. With God, family, friends, and just everyone. I want to be light for Him, I am specifically praying for that though this. I am not always kind to others and that saddens me. I want to be better so SO bad.
Love these little verses Tonia gives us. It certainly helps me!

  • Tuesday after work I was planning on coming home to take a nap. To my surprise Brent was already home busy riping up baseboards and flooring to start our new flooring process. Goodness he never ceases to amaze me. So instead of napping I ripped up carpet for the first time in my life. It was kinda fun and scary. All the dirt was horrendous, ick I am NOT a carpet girl! Get it out!
  • So now I feel like we are living in a warehouse! ha! House shoes are a must but Luke loved being able to blow bubbles inside last night. It may be a few weeks before we have real flooring again with Brent's job so I am just going to try and sit back and let things happen when they can happen. I hope I can do that and not get anxious and drive my family crazy (come unglued anyone?). We'll see!

Not having my house pretty will be a huge test for me! Not even kidding.


  • Lucas loves his guitar. He put Brent's sunglasses on last night and sang us a tune. He kills me.


  • Yesterday after school, work and all our errands Luke and I stopped for frozen yogurt and a trip to the pet shop. Two of our favorite things. The pups scored new beds and some cookies too :)




  • My mouth feels better. Not great but better. Yesterday I had some bruising on the left side. I didn't even notice when I was getting ready for work and then someone pointed it out once I was at work. Of course. I still don't have any feeling in my chin which is the weirdest thing but I think my stitches are almost gone and I think everything is going to be just fine.

  • I can't believe next week is Spring Break! yay! I am SO excited for summer time. I'm looking forward to pool time with Luke and Tball and vacations. I am just so happy it's getting warmer. Luke will be out of school next week giving Mema a run for her money! ha!

  • Plans for the weekend include laying lots of tile, painting, getting what we can ready for the wood floors and hopefully some eating at yummy places since I missed out last weekend ;)









No comments: