Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I tickle me...

and other funny things Luke is saying.







  • "I hold jew" meaning I want you to hold me.



  • "sucker too" meaning I want a sucker or whatever else right now it's always suckers.



  • "Momma do do do do doing" meaning momma what are you doing.




  • "Daddy told" meaning daddy got on to me, Brent says " I told you...... that's where I think this came from.









  • "Chloes" meaning Chloe I have no clue why he always says it plural.









  • "Beastie Bunny" meaning Easter Bunny.









  • "Right dare" meaning right there.



  • "Wanna watch Bobby" meaning I want to watch cartoons at night. We usually watch King of the Hill, ha!



  • "Mommy spider" meaning mommy a bug.



  • "T.B. mote" meaning t.v. remote.



  • "Belly But" meaning belly button.



  • "Happy Dirtday" meaning happy birthday.


  • "Ucas" meaning Lucas.

1 comment:

Jessica S. said...

HOW FUNNY! =D i'm cracking up