I saw this on a few other blogs and wanted to join in the "reality" I just love being real with myself and everyone else.
I love to seem put together (as all of us do) but that is hardly the case! So here it goes.....
- I was the pregnant girl saying "Lucas will never wear cartoon characters, that is so yucky"; guess who was wearing Curious George flip flop yesterday.
- I am having the hardest time disciplining, I just can't bring myself to do it, yet I fear that Lucas will run all over me in his teen years.
- Some days my marriage does not feel solid.
- I am having such a hard time with most of my friendships.
- My house is always organized but never clean.
- I never iron if it's wrinkled I say it adds character.
- My very most favorite part of the day is driving to work by myself listening to Air1.
- I never make our bed or Lucas' bed.
- I never clean our bedrooms either.
- I never wear make-up.
- I love my job most days but hate being here.
- Brent and I struggle in the communication department, but we are working on it.
- I want to be a better wife and mother but don't know how.
- I really dislike facebook but feel like I "need" it for some reason.
- I want to get to know Jesus better but that won't happen if I don't open my Bible.
Ok so that is it! Now share yours :)