Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MY behind the scenes

"One reason we struggle with insecurity: we're comparing our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel." -Steven Furtick




I saw this on a few other blogs and wanted to join in the "reality" I just love being real with myself and everyone else.
I love to seem put together (as all of us do) but that is hardly the case! So here it goes.....






  • I was the pregnant girl saying "Lucas will never wear cartoon characters, that is so yucky"; guess who was wearing Curious George flip flop yesterday.



  • I am having the hardest time disciplining, I just can't bring myself to do it, yet I fear that Lucas will run all over me in his teen years.



  • Some days my marriage does not feel solid.



  • I am having such a hard time with most of my friendships.



  • My house is always organized but never clean.



  • I never iron if it's wrinkled I say it adds character.



  • My very most favorite part of the day is driving to work by myself listening to Air1.



  • I never make our bed or Lucas' bed.



  • I never clean our bedrooms either.



  • I never wear make-up.



  • I love my job most days but hate being here.



  • Brent and I struggle in the communication department, but we are working on it.



  • I want to be a better wife and mother but don't know how.



  • I really dislike facebook but feel like I "need" it for some reason.



  • I want to get to know Jesus better but that won't happen if I don't open my Bible.


Ok so that is it! Now share yours :)

2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

i LOVE this! =) lots of things in common -as usual- ;)

Katie said...

THANK YA! NOW YOU SHOULD DO ONE ;)