Monday, May 23, 2011

Changes....

This morning Brent went back to work for Parker Energy Services. He's been working for himself restoring cars for the past 2 years. It was a really hard decision for him to give up working at the shop to go work for someone else but at the end of the day we think it is what's best for us right now.
It won't be easy, he will be gone sometimes and I will have to take care of Luke all by myself, he is also almost guaranteed to have to go to Pennsylvania for 3 weeks in the near future, and he will be "on call" a lot. But we will get though it and I honestly have a peace about the whole thing, I'm just not worrying about it much. Sure we will miss him and I can promise there will be tears more than once but we will be OK.
With him going back to Parker it gives us the stability of a steady paycheck so we can save and provide the things we want for our kids. Brent wants to build us a house one day, so he is making it happen, I could not be more proud of him.
He is so ambitious and makes me want more from life too, our kids are going to have so much more than I ever had as a kid and that makes me the happiest mommy in the world.
I am so grateful to have a hard working husband and one who looks out for us a whole.
Brent,
I am so so proud of you!
You are the best and take such good care of Luke and I.
I could not ask for a better partner to share this life with.

No comments: