Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy 1st blog-day to me!!




I absolutely positively cannot believe I have been "blogging" for a year now!! O my goodness where does the time go?

I am so thankful that I have a place to put my thoughts and pictures and family happenings to look back on. I have never been much of a journal keeper but for some reason THIS is different, this is exactly what I needed.

I love looking back and seeing how much Lucas has grown, how much I've grown and how much our family has done together. I have my favorite posts and my not so favorite posts where I sound like a dumb-bo but I am so glad that I kept trudging away at this all the times I wanted to give up, this day is worth it!



Here's to another year (or 10) of writing down my journey, I can't wait to see where I'll be a year from now....



2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

Happy Blogday friend!!! Crazy how fast this year has flown!

Carol-Anne said...

Happy One Year! I enjoy reading your blog!