Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tidbits for Thursday!





  • I'm just going to get this out of the way first ;) "No Spend September" was not as big of a success as I had hoped for. I did save some extra money and I did get our savings account up but that is where the positive ends. My last total I had put in was $531 and since then I have put in $65.70 so that gives me the grand total of $596.70! Not awful, that's almost $600 in savings we didn't have this time last month but I didn't meet my goal. I am thinking about trying again after the first of the year.




  • Is anyone else watching Sister Wives!? O my word that show is like a train wreck waiting to happen but for some reason it still intrigues me why these women want to share a man and more so why on earth a man would want to deal with more than one wife! Wow!




  • Busy Busy week this week Monday I was at the salon for 2 and a half hours, Tuesday I had my school board meeting, Wednesday is nursery night, Thursday I am hosting bingo for my bingo club which consists of 17 ladies yikes, Friday evening we are having dinner with family, Saturday I "plan" to rest while Brent is at the racetrack ha, and Sunday we are going to a local fall festival! Wow! I am already exhausted! I wonder if I will even be able to get up on Saturday!




  • We kind of got off ship with eating good this last weekend, with the fair and the air show there is just no way to eat good at those events but other than that we have are still doing very well. I haven't had "fast food" in ages! And I made a cake the other night with Sprite Zero instead of using the eggs,milk, butter, and oil and it was really good! It was still considered a splurge but nothing like what it could have been!




  • Well I got my hair colored for the first time in 5 years on Monday night! It's blonde! I was really nervous but excited before I went to the salon but I am in love with the way it turned out! What a fresh change! And to top it off Lucas said "You have yellow hair just like me!" He thought that was pretty cool, what a sweet little guy to want to be just like mommy! O these days.....












  • Poor Luke I got him all dressed up for picture day at school only to find out that it was the next day! Here he is in his picture day outfit.





Gah he looks so big! If he wasn't holding a sippy cup I would say he was 4! But he is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Biased maybe? O well that's part of the fun!


2 comments:

Jessica S. said...

love your hair and i LOVE that picture of Luke!

Unknown said...

I agree with you Jessica! I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF LUCAS!!!! So stinkin cute and he really does look like he is 4 years old!