Thursday, March 29, 2012

Now That I'm a Mommy













  • I always go the potty before I leave the office because I may not get to go again for a while and I surly won't get to go alone for the rest of the evening.








  • The fear of being thrown up or pooped on is gone. In fact I have worn pee pee on my clothes while out and it honestly doesn't bother me.








  • I don't judge other mommy's when I see a screaming kiddo, I have been there and will be there many more times!







  • I have learned to embrace being an early bird, I can get a ton of things done before 7 a.m. :)





  • Going to dinner with only adults is SUCH a treat!





  • I never try to go to the WalMart or Target without grabbing a buggy, that would just be crazy!




  • Taking a road trip to a zoo 2 hours away with 3 toddlers doesn't scare me at all, I am actually looking so forward to it!! Before I was a mommy this would have scared the mess out of me!






  • I know all about car seats, strollers, bottles, and lots of other baby gear. I know how to buckle about any car seat into any car, which I deem as a mad skill!





  • I know the full value of a 4 door car and even more so a vehicle with lots of extra room!








  • I keep baby wipes or 'wet ones' stashed EVERYWHERE!





  • A messy couch with blankets and pillows everywhere and a sink full of dishes doesn't bother me, my house is rarely clean at any given time it probably smells like dirt, sweat, and dog. I try not to worry about it; I have worked very hard to get to this point :)




Now that I'm a mommy my life is so full! Everyday is a new one and I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments: