Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My week in pictures!

Dirty dishes from paying it forward. I made dinner for my best friend a few nights last week who had had surgery. When I was done and saw the pile of dishes I wanted to be frustrated, but instead I wasn't I saw something else this time.
When Brent was hurt from the deer/truck accident I had some very sweet ladies bring me meals. I told myself I would not let another time go by when I wouldn't do that for someone else. I am passing on their good deeds because they touched me so much.



It has been HOT around here! I can't decide if I like it or not to be honest with ya!



Lucas at the racetrack this weekend. He is getting so grown up and so easy! We had a lot of fun there this weekend.



While I was getting a suntan I took this one, the race car, I have a love/hate relationship with this beast :)



Lucas being silly last night, couldn't help but take a picture of this, notice the underware rolled up! Crack me up!



I've been taking it easy for the past few weeks, not doing much in the sense of extra activities just being with my boys, learning to exercise (can you believe that, I can't) keeping house and taking care of my pups. Life could not be better!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a wonderful friend and I am so thankful for our friendship. P.S. the meals were wonderful!!!! Thanks again!

Jessica S. said...

i LOVE the silly picture of Lucas!!! Talk about blackmail for the future!!! =) love it