Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tidbits for Thursday!



  • We have been staying close to home lately which doesn't mean things are any less exciting! ha! With a 3 year old and a puppy things are never calm :)





  • I've been three weeks with exercising regularly, I do pilate's one day and then the couch to 5k the next or my walking video, I feel better than I have in years! Very sore most days though!





  • Lucas is such a little stinker! Almost every single night I find him in the kitchen looking for snacks after he is put to bed! He gets in the freezer and on the counters to get what he wants! It truly cracks me up though!



  • Did you know that WalMart.com has a $5 movie bin, a never ending movie bin I got to page 60 and had to stop! O my word I got Luke and I a bunch of movies to watch together, I got movies from my childhood that I think he will like. A few of the them are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Franklin, Rocko's Modern Life, The Busy World of Richard Scary. I also got me a new pilate's video!





  • I think we have decided to go to Branson this summer, we had tossed around a big vacation this year but I think we will wait and just do something small. We are going back to the same hotel we stayed in at Christmas time which looks like a resort! Lots of pools and tons of stuff to do right there in the hotel, I am very excited!!





  • Speaking of going out of town, we are hoping to make it to the racetrack this weekend! Brent is so bummed thinking we wont make it because of rain. We are planning on taking the motor home, building a campfire and making s'mores, Lucas will have the time of his life!!





  • And then the next weekend we will be going to the zoo with Ethan and Olivia (and their mommies of course :) I am very excited about that! Love those kids and love having all of them together!





  • Welp that's about all I've got, sorry no pictures I have been so bad about that lately!

No comments: